Your gift to TIDC supports upcoming 2019 endeavors including:
- Groundbreaking collaboration with one of the most sought after tap dancers of her generation: Michelle Dorrance
- The creation of our next quintessential TIDC piece: "Heroines"
- Local and national outreach programming empowering children through movement
- Expanding the reach of our work through digital media
The Trinity Irish Dance Company's mission is to continue the pioneering vision of Founding Artistic Director Mark Howard, to celebrate Irish dance through a performing arts lens, to evolve a traditional form in an integrity-filled way, to consistently present females and males on equal footing, and to provide audiences with a unique artistic experience. We achieve this by:
- Empowering top caliber Irish dancers with opportunities to create, lead, uplift, and connect with audiences worldwide.
- Pushing the boundaries of the Irish dance form by continuing to define the genre of progressive Irish dance, collaborating with a wide range of choreographers, musicians and dancers, and sharing our work on international stages.
- Reaching a wide audience through both performances and multimedia.
- Using dance as a creative platform to change social dialogues.